Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who Remembers...

A couple of days ago I was out getting some firewood and darn near fell on my butt. You'd think I would know by now that cowboy boots are the worst thing to wear in the snow right?

Anyway, as I was flailing my arms and looking like Bambi on the frozen pond, I remembered something from once upon a time, in a Galaxy far far away...

Who remembers trying to slide down the hill between the middle school and the bus road during recess? We used to try and stay standing as we slid down that darn hill, but more often than not, wind up in a tangled heap at the bottom trying not to cry! Dang, some of the falls we took on that hill should have knocked some sense in us, but noooo! We just kept at it, cause after all, it was fun and cheaper than skiing!

And who remembers playing King of the Hill on the big snow pile below the bus road near the front of the Old Gym before our Jr High Classes?

Anyone else have any memories they want to share? If so, send it to me and I'll post it here.

Cheers all.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment