Saturday, February 20, 2010

Layout Changes

Hola El Tigres!

Heh, sadly, that's about it for my Spanish. Anyway, I've added a couple of pages to the blog here. If you look above the yearbook picture, you'll see "Home" (which is the page you're looking at), "Where Oh Where Are They?" which is a page with the name of everyone I DON'T have any information on, and "Fun and Games" which will be a page for silly stuff.

Please at least check out the Where Oh Where Are They page and go through the list. If you have any info at all on anyone on the list, let me know. You should all have my email, but if not, leave a comment here and I'll get it to you. Or look at my profile, it should be there.

Thank you all who have responded to my emails. It's great catching up, and good to know your email addresses are good.

See you all soon! Oh yeah, I also added the countdown clock so we'll all know how much time we have to get back in shape! LOL

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment