Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome Tigers One and All!

Welcome Tigers of 1980! I'm going to try something a little different in preparation for the upcoming 30 year reunion. If you're anything like me, it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58LpHBnvsI inconcievable that it's been 30 years already.



This blog will be a place to post upcoming news of the reunion, a place to leave notes for each other, and anything else we can think of.



If you have any questions or comments leave them here or send to my email.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Aug 6 - 8 2010!

Randy

8 comments:

  1. Inconceivable! LOL. (My all time favorite movie.) Awesome job Randy. Will add this to my favorites and check back now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy,
    Thanks for taking on the job and for setting up this blog. Looking forward to seeing everyone this summer. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I live near Castle Rock (Perry Park) now but make it down to the valley every few months or so.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys like it!

    Laureen, I couldn't resist the link there, it is one of my top five movies of all time.

    Brenda, I'm sure I'll need some help with this thing; I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - I am not much of a tech freak but this is good. Inconceivable, no doubt! Pushing 50 is a different kind of feeling. The rest of you, let's get on this and start talking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you Kirk! Heh, funny you should mention 50; your Dad and I were just talking about that very thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris Gallegos passed away about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon, I'm sorry to hear that. Any details?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anybody out there?

    ReplyDelete