Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Long Lost Tiger Spotted in Wisconsin

Wow you guys, getting things together for this reunion sure is bringing back memories. For example, I was on the DN Alumni site and spotted none other than Lori Zietlow! Talk about a blast from the past.

Anyway, unfortunately, she doesn't think they'll be able to make it, but I'm adding her email to the group list so you guys can drop her a line sometime.

That's one of the cool things about growing up in such a small, tight community. We remember all of our classmates, even those that moved away before graduation.

Okay, the next email I'm sending out is to try and make sure the emails I have are correct. I still have only heard back from a couple of folks. So, if you get the next email, hit me with a quick reply PLEASE!

Okay, still working on a place for dinner on Sat. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. I just Spoke to Terry Towry in Colorado Springs and she said she probably won't be able to make it so I will send her email address to all so that we can all encourage to to attend.

    ReplyDelete